IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from any other Bank/ Financial Institution) to conduct the recruitment of Clerk posts for their requirements.
IIIrd (3rd) Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerks posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Clerical Grade posts :
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/08/2013, relaxation in age as per rules.
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline and Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e.candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 19/08/2013 to 07/09/2013 only.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration - 19/08/2013 to 07/09/2013
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 19/08/2013 - 07/09/2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 21/08/2013 - 12/09/2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 30/11/2013, 01/12/2013, 07/12/2013, 08/12/2013, 14/12/2013, 15/12/2013