IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 21 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) posts for their requirements.
IIIrd (3rd) Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT) posts in the following 21 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ ECGC/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank
Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) posts :
- Age : 20-28 years as on 01/07/2013 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1985 and not later than 01/07/1993 (both dates inclusive) ), age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM/ Domicile of Kashmir and 1984 riots
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 22/07/2013 to 12/08/2013 only.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration - 22/07/2013 to 12/08/2013
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 22/07/2013 - 12/08/2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 24/07/2013 - 17/08/2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 07/10/2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 19/10/2013, 20/10/2013, 26/10/2013, 27/10/2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview - Third week of January 2014
- Allotment March 2014