IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 20 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Specialist Officers .
A Common Written Examination (CWE SPL-II) will be conducted on 16/03/2012 OR 17/03/2013 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 20 Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Specialist Officers posts :
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale-II)
- Finance Executive (Scale-II)
Please visit http://www.ibps.in for all the details available and to submit the application online.