Applications are invited for the first CWE for Rural Banks Officer posts (Scale-I, II and III) and Office-Assistants, for which CWE will be conducted.
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and may apply to any of the participating rural bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores. This score card will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be deposited Online or Offline.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 04/07/2013 to 25/07/2013 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Online Application Fees : 04/07/2013 to 25/07/2013
- Payment of Offline Application Fees : 06/07/2013 to 30/07/2013
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 04/07/2013
- Last date for online submission of Application : 25/07/2013
- Date of CWE Exam : 21/09/2013 and 22/09/2013 for Officers posts and 28/09/2013, 29/09/2013 and 05/10/2013 and 06/10/2013 for the posts of Office-Assistant (Multipurpose)